First of all, this is not to hurt either a theist or atheist. These are going to be just my views. Everyone is welcome to comment but I would prefer to avoid any hate comment or hate words. Just keep it simple and understandable for everyone.
I am a believer. I believe in existence of the power that can control once existence but where exactly I stand on this? I am very clear about some facts of life.
- Science is important – Interestingly, more I tried to learn about present ‘holy’ figures’, more I understand the importance of science and scientific reasons behind anything that happens. I remember when I was very young, there was a mass belief in neighborhood that Ganesh idols is drinking milk, and this got widespread like a forest fire. My mother took me to a nearest temple to see what was happening. Being a believer but an educated one, she smiled at every known face and took me and my sister back home. We were confused a bit (young souls you know) and then she took spoons full of milk and asked both of us to try the same trick on the Shiv idol’s snake that we had in home temple. It also drank the milk. The only explanation she gave was that the idols are made of earth and dry earth absorbs liquid. This was not the first time she gave an argument over superstition and still does so.
But still we are a family of believers. We chant Gayatri mantra and my mother often reads holy books like Shiv puran. We keep fast on navratras and non veg is not allowed on Tuesdays. On the same hand we enjoy channels like discovery.
I know one thing that is medical science is not that advanced, I might have lost her long ago. I know the importance of taking medicine on time no matter how hard ‘pandits’ say not to take allopathic medicines during fasts.
- Not everything in ‘books’ is True – Before the holy books were written by different sagas over the time, they were memorized and the knowledge was transferred from one to other. We have a tricky mind. We sometimes miss or overhear things and I am sure with time mess must have been created in the text so believing everything blindly is not good.
- Respecting others’ beliefs – This is very tricky. I seriously hate some of the beliefs in many religions but I prefer to keep my mouth shut until I do not know what exactly is what they are doing.
Now, what about atheists. No, I seriously do not have any problem with anyone who does not believe in God. It’s their wish to believe or not to believe. I can reason with them on many things and on the same hand I can reason with believers over superstitions.
When a believer says, God saved the person in hospital, I will smile and ask him to respect the doctor as a messenger of God. But I have seen many atheists just going crazy over the beliefs of others.
Sometimes, I feel that atheism is becoming a religion. Like every religion they believe in something. They believe in knowledge, reasoning and science. They keep mocking religions (or other religions) like most of the ‘religious’ people do. They make fun of those who wear anything that may be connected to a religion. This is similar with those from different religion. But what a new religion gives to the world? I would say, with growth, a new religion looks like a silent group of people but as it grows, it may give some really nasty things. Hate, rage, anger and what not. If you see past, religion has bought war and death with it. I have similar fear with atheism. Many of the atheist just can not control their furious nature and use all sort of bad language.
What I am planning is to read the holy books one by one. First of Sanatan Dharm, yes, it is sanatan dharm. Hinduism is just a recently coined term. Later on I can go for other religions but it will take time. I am going to try to reason everything and will make sure I do not get on to any conclusion or what so ever without discussing it with those who believe and those who don’t. Soon I will be posting my views on what written in the holy books and will appreciate the comments over them.
We live in a society where sexual orientation can create a lot of problems for a person. Often, they are treated as someone from the outer world, in short like aliens. What if they are? What is some spaceship came to earth in past and left some of their members who had different sexual orientation because in their world both male and female were capable of reproduction! Sounds crazy. Isn’t it?
Let’s make up the story!
X —– X
Once upon a time, there was only one kind of people on earth. Those only love the opposite sex. The earth was [...] Continue Reading…
Hindu weddings are entirely based on Muhurat. Due the number 13 in the upcoming year there is a rumor going that there are not much possible dates for wedding. Lets see what all our beloved pandits have to say on this :). In 2013, there are a total of 87 dates which are good for hindu wedding. Quite a number it is. Following is the month wise chart for them.
January 2013: 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 30, 31
February 2013: 1, 4, 5, 6, 7
April 2013: 29, 30
May 2013: 1, 2, 3, 6, 11, 12, 13, 18, 20, 21, 22, [...] Continue Reading…
I know a day will come when you will come to me and ask me about girls. I know you will ask me why you are different from them and why you feel attracted towards them. That day, my son, I shall ask you to read this letter. I am writing this now because this is most disturbing time around. Everyday, one young lad like you go out and tease a girl on road, in class or in college/school. I do not want you to follow their steps.
Son, you are young and I know I will teach you how [...] Continue Reading…
(Anuj and Prof. chanting together a mantra to get rid of a devil soul. Anuj is not aware of the hole that Prof. Arora accidentally left and is trying to help him to get rid of the problem immediately. Anuj, son of a tantrik and a very famous astrologer Pandit Shankar Maheshwari, practices tantra vidya in a very secret manner. Unlike Prof.Arora he has no intentions to come out as an expert.)
Anuj: “Om krim phat swaha”. Sunny just throw the box away. Don’t wait now.
Prof Arora threw the box in his hand. With a small blast everything suddenly went [...] Continue Reading…
A round of applause to all the bitches that keep bitching about me as a topic of interest online or offline but do not dare to come forward :). Block me, delete me and then look via friend’s profile. Write about me and stay happy because I cannot read what they have written.
I don’t get sad. I don’t panic. I don’t do anything. They are just random bitches who are jealous just because they cannot find out the reason why others like or love me. :)
I prefer to stay away from controversies until I can rule them. I try [...] Continue Reading…
You all might have read my article Doggy Business. The thing is, I used to feel bad when girls say “All men are dogs!” like if we all treat them in the same way! Well one good day, a thought came in my mind that as all dogs have breeds and that too trained and untrained, women are simply making it easy for us to stay happy by call us dogs!
I agree we all are dogs. What are the traits of dogs? They BITE! right? Who the hell does not want a bite of the beautiful lady sitting [...] Continue Reading…
Subscribe To Updates
Work From Home
- Find numerous best home based business opportunities at workathomenoscams.com for those who want work at home or want to do work from home jobs
- About Me (110)
- bachelor's Lodge (4)
- Blog Contests (2)
- Chandigarh (9)
- Domain for sale (1)
- Economy (2)
- Election Special (7)
- Finance (1)
- Freak Is Updating (105)
- Google (8)
- Historical Advertisements (12)
- Internet Security (1)
- Its Fake (9)
- Its Not Just Me (2)
- Love (41)
- News Updates (16)
- Online Contests (1)
- Photographic Thoughts (2)
- Prof Arora (2)
- Religion and Atheism (1)
- Reviews (28)
- Sharing Something (48)
- Something Filmy (3)
- Stop Spam Calls or SMS please (3)
- Technology (4)
- Think (1)
- Tutorials (46)
- Weddings (1)
- Wordpress (6)